Arabic Language Intermediate Level (B1)
Congratulations on passing the Beginner level. Now you are ready to enjoy the beautiful Arabic language
Courses Description :
"This course is the first part of the Arabic Language Intermediate Level. It is designed to teach the Arabic language for non-Arabic speakers. The course targets the beginner to intermediate level adults seeking to learn Arabic as second language. By the intermediate level we mean a student, who successfully passed the Arabic Language Beginner Level (A2).
Your native Arabic speaking tutor, who is fluent in English or French language, will equally focus on developing your four language skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) with special attention to the verbal aspects to develop your oral communications in day to day situations. "
What Will I Learn? :
"You will develop your four language skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) in common situations, through one-to-one discussions with your tutor and by doing homework requiring you to interact in Arabic with strangers or acquiesces in different day-to-day circumstances."
By the end of this level, you are expected to be able to:
- Understand and discuss key points in familiar topics such as tourism, health, and school.
- Interact positively with most situations that may arise while traveling to the Arab region.
- Write simple text on a familiar or personal topic.
- Describe experiences, events, aspirations, and hopes.
- Understand the main ideas of the texts, whether they are about tangible or abstract topics, including discussions on the field of specialization.
- Interact with a degree of spontaneity and fluency that makes interacting with native speakers without stress for either party.
- Produces detailed texts on a wide range of topics and explain your point of view in addition to discussing the advantages and disadvantages of the topic of discussion.